Professional Occupied Home Staging
Following our simple approach to pricing, we offer three straightforward packages for home staging. All are simply priced on a per hour rate however each has their own unique benefits.
Occupied Home Staging Packages
All home staging packages can be billed to you or your client. Please let us know billing information at the time of booking. All home staging appointments are billed at our hourly rate.
We provide and prioritize a detailed, room by room action list for your customer to complete to prepare their home for market. Items detailed include:
- Curb appeal (Exterior)
- Color consultation
- De-cluttering and de-personalizing
- Furniture editing
- Optimizing space and overall flow
- Identifying items to be moved or removed
- Identifying and highlighting home's assets
- Identifying and masking home's challenges
- Recommending contractors including painters, landscapers, electricians, etc.
Photography Shoot Staging
Simple staging performed the day of your photography shoot. We arrive one hour prior to your scheduled real estate photography shoot and provided simple, quick room by room staging.
- De-clutter and de-personalize each room
- Edit furniture if necessary per room
- Optimize space and overall flow of each room
* Does not include Real Estate Photography photo package. Photo package sold separately.
Best suited for those who are short on time or simply prefer to have someone else help execute the plan. We expertly transform the property to showcase the best presentation possible. Examples of customized items:
- Action list (see details under verbal consultation)
- Prioritize and assign responsibilty of action list items
- Utilize homeowners existing furniture and accessories
- Shop for additional accent furniture and/or accessories
- Day of photography shoot maintenance visit
- Recommend contractors including painters, landscapers, electricians, etc.